Who is R.B. Haley
R.B. Haley is flourishing boutique real estate firm based in San Diego, CA. It was established in 2005 by Broker/Owner, Libby Renee Rogers, and named after Libby’s three beautiful kids: Rex, Brittney and Haley. Currently, there are 20+ agents who make up the R.B. Haley team and the team continues to grow.
The company has built a solid reputation upon providing clients with the highest level of service, and continues to thrive due to referrals and repeat business from highly satisfied clients. You’ll always hear Building strong relationships is not just our goal; it’s our passion.
R.B. Haley wants you to feel the comfort and trust that you have with family. So, whether you are a first time home buyer, looking to move up or just elsewhere, or are an investor with vacation rental property to manage, R.B. Haley will handle any transaction with our signature individual care.
What We Do
Our expert teams specialize in Residential and Commercial to ensure we provide our clients with all-in-one service. We find this helps our clients stay on top of their entire Real Estate Portfolio and can see the big picture of their investments including:
Residential & Land
- Buying & Selling
- Investments & 1031 Exchanges
- Short Sales & Foreclosures
- Vacation Rentals
- Property Management
- Condo Conversions
Our Promise To You
At R.B. Haley, Inc., we promise to help build your future and give you confidence in what we do. Our agents believe that real estate is more than buying, selling & renting; it’s where you call home and sometimes where you build your financial portfolio. We focus on building relationships by getting to know you and providing you with the highest level of personal care and attention to detail. With us, you receive:
- A helpful team to guide you throughout every step of the transaction
- The highest level of personal care and attention to detail
- Refined negotiating skills that make a smooth and successful real estate transaction
- Keen eyes and knowledge for investment opportunities
- Decades of experience and extensive real estate knowledge
- Exceptional customer service & close communication
Building strong relationships is not just our goal; it’s our passion.
The Backyard Produce Project
- Many families in our area north of San Diego are struggling to put food on the table.
- Fresh produce is often too expensive to afford.
- Meanwhile, many other people have citrus trees and fruit/vegetable gardens in their yards.
- Our project provides a way to share backyard produce with families in need.
Visit The Backyard Produce Project on Facebook for more information.